Ryanair will be holding a recruitment day on 22 February 2020 in Manchester with the following requirements. Point 1 is worth noting.
1. Applicants must have the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU.
2. You must be between 5 “2 (157 cm) and 6” 2 (188 cm) in height.
3. You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
4. It helps if you are hardworking, flexible and have an outgoing and friendly personality.
5. Adaptable and happy to work a shift roster.
6. Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a ‘can do’ attitude.
7. Comfortable speaking and writing in English with ease.
8. A passion for travelling and meeting new people.